Friday, June 15, 2012

Can't sleep so...


Hello!!!

I have serious insomnia so I am awake at 2AM working... At least I'm getting stuff done! On that note, I am now a brand new CT member for Myst Designs!!! She invited me to join and considering how gorgeous her work is, I said yes right away!!! Here is a link to her store so you can see all her fabulous products: Myst Designs at Scrap Soul. I am now the proud owner of a CTM blinkie! Yay! I am easily excited but still, very thrilled to be a part of her team!

I also am working on my signature... Or trying to at least... I've never done this before... It's very Vegas-y, don't you think? I used a combo of Jackpot by Britt-ish Designs and Vegas Baby by Sarah Morgan Designs... I love how it turned out but you can probably count on me changing it about once a month since I get bored easily... 

So, the thing I'm most excited about this summer so far is DISNEY WORLD. It'll be a short trip but any time in Disney is always fun. To get myself more in the Disney spirit, I've posted a few pages I've scrapped from Disney World. Hope you like them!

Credits- Innovation by Sahlin Studio, After Dark by Sahlin Studio, QOS 2012 Templates

Credits- Innovation by Sahlin Studio, QOS 2012 Templates

Credits- Gloomy by Britt-ish Designs, Scraps By Number Template Bundle by Stolen Moments

Credits- Friendly by Britt-ish Designs, Scraps By Number Template Bundle by Stolen Moments

Credits- Sweet by Britt-ish Designs, Scraps By Number Template Bundle by Stolen Moments

Credits- Bouncy by Britt-ish Designs, Scraps By Number Template Bundle by Stolen Moments

Credits- QOS 2012 Templates, Waikiki by Natalie's Place

Credits- Hollywood Vacations by Kellybell Designs

Credits- Ahoy Matey by Natalie's Place

Credits- Incredi-Boy by Britt-ish and Golden Girls

On that note, I am now going to attempt sleep...